Wednesday, April 25, 2012
I am not for sure what my blog will be yet. I will have some pictures I take that you can use for web pages, tags, personal use. I just tubed some flowers from my garden. They are in ping format. I have never tubed before, this is my first time. I will post some other pictures you can use also. I love taking pictures that is one of my hobbies. I may have some ideals I found for housekeeping, cooking recipes, crafts,etc...  Here is a picture of me.  Was taken on Easter, 2012.The next one is of my husband and myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

TeresaB47
Springfield Missouri, United States
Hello. My name is Teresa.. I am a freelance photographer living in Springfield Missouri.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Favorite Blogs


My Blinkie

Photobucket">

Labels

Friends Forums